Railroad Forums 

• Random query - Why no GVI Family subforum?

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1121363  by ctclark1

I did a search and ran across some old threads about a FWI subforum that was closed many many many years ago for lack of traffic, as well as one that posited that GWI shouldn't be classified as a Class II forum... I understand that it some of GWI could be II, some could be III.

I'm noticing there seems to be more recent interest in GWI on occasion, and I'm sure in the overall scheme of things there's more traffic for GWI than, say, A&A. I'm not advocating closing the A&A forum, but is there a reason a GWI forum couldn't be reinstated and a quick search of GWI related threads on the entire forum done to move at least the more recent GWI threads into it to get it jumpstarted?

Just a thought, sue me if I'm way out of line here.