Recent Texas Central news of note:
1) October 10, 2018 — Texas Central names global railway company Renfe as its high-speed train operating partner
2) October 04, 2018 — Texas Central Reaches Another Milestone With Addition of Salini Impregilo for Limited Notice to Proceed
3) September 13, 2018 - Texas Central Partners has secured a $300 million loan which Texas Central will use to move ahead on permitting, design and engineering, as well as other preliminary work needed to launch.
4) May 04, 2018 — Texas Central, Amtrak reach agreement to link Bullet Train and Amtrak’s interstate passenger network
5) May 02, 2018 — Texas Central Names Bechtel Project Manager for Bullet Train
6) February 5, 2018 — Texas Central picks preferred high-speed train passenger station in Houston
7) January 29, 2018 — Texas high-speed train unveils passenger station in Dallas
8) January 17, 2018 — Texas high-speed train unveils passenger station in Brazos Valley
9) December 15, 2017 — Texas Bullet Train moves ahead with federal environmental report
10) October 05, 2017 —Texas Central announces design-engineering firm WSP to join Texas Bullet Train team.
Recent Dallas City Council presentation about new intermodal hub near Texas Central station.
https://dallascityhall.com/government/C ... 100818.pdf
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looks like this project is proceeding along slowly, but it appears steps are being made to start building it soon.