Railroad Forums 

• NS Heritage PRR #8102 on the LV

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1053153  by myfavscr

While watching my daughters softball game was surprised by 8102 leading an eastbound mixed freight through Roselle Park around 7:45pm.Awesome site but unfortunately I did not have my camera.
 #1053608  by wolfboy8171981

chuxter26 wrote:Wyed last night at Campbell Hall....Should lead todays 33K..........
All the foam is going to distort my siginals............
 #1053752  by wolfboy8171981

chuxter26 wrote:NOT leading todays 33K.....Still in Croxton.........
And that concludes another chapter in "As the Wheel Turns"
 #1053757  by PVRX1

Wolf, At least these guys have rail smarts and aren't asking "does anyone know where the heritage units will be on June 16th because I have the day off" or something like that, that I sent you from another website yesterday.
 #1053760  by wolfboy8171981

PVRX1 wrote:Wolf, At least these guys have rail smarts and aren't asking "does anyone know where the heritage units will be on June 16th because I have the day off" or something like that, that I sent you from another website yesterday.
I'm glad I took my number off Facebook, because my phone would be "blowing up" right now.
 #1060697  by BigDell

Are any of them rumbling through NJ currently? Or is it pretty much random sighting? I guess I will start hanging around Potter again on the old LV line.....!
 #1060901  by NY&LB

Download the Norfolk Southern app for you smart phone and you can track all the heritage units. PRR Last spotted in NC 07/04 at 10:03 PM. Of course, that is where the ALL were on the 4th!