Railroad Forums 

• NYGL Dundee Spur Status - 2009-present

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#797942  by airman00

Well let's hope NYGL does service, chance to catch an SW running streetside. NS would only use geeps.

(At least I thought nygl had a couple of SW's kicking around)
 #798039  by SemperFidelis

Just had a conversation on the topic of Campbell Hall (which is off the Dundee topic and I apologize) and I was told that at least 3 bids were placed.
 #798072  by SemperFidelis

No idea. Just some shop talk that I've been a part of recently. Personally, I'd love to see it end up with anyone other than NS. It would make my job easier.
 #814278  by SecaucusJunction

Is there any progress on re-opening the Dundee Spur with the NYGL? I haven't heard anything about it in 2 months. Any new info?
 #818916  by blockline4180

chuxter26 wrote:It's been awhile.....but the H80 delivered 2 Hi-cube box cars to the NYGL for Atlantic Coast Fibers last night
WOW!
 #823863  by kamerad47

I don't know if that was a trial or what but the the trailers are parked back on the the tracks (ALCF) This is the only business NYGL has here !!! maybe in that yard the could do some transloading that's about it
 #861864  by kamerad47

What happened tp this RR line??? I remember when the would switch everyday at Atlantic coast fibers at least 1 maybe 2 boxcars?? It looks like ACF ships all by truck now! That building was build to bring RR cars right it the building ! now nothing-!! Did inter-model kill this just like it did allot of boxcar deliveries???