Railroad Forums 

• BR&W Lambertville-Ringoes

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#933396  by TOMSTV

Thanks Tom ! I"ve always wanted to post this tape,only took 22 years,how ever I finally leared how to convert VHS Tape to computer and then to YouTube,then to here. Most post I see are stright out of a camera,and unedited.
I knew I had to keep the video under 15 minutes for you tube. So I went over the tape,and had to "cut to the chase"and just put in stuff of interest,and edit it on to a new S-VHS tape for best picture. Looks like it worked out ok.
 #933718  by EDM5970

Back in the early '70s BR&W was operating three trains. The 60 and 148 would meet with their trains at Copper Hill on the north end (the southbound taking the siding), and either 7079 or 'big '400 would take a single coach to Lambertville, running around at Rt. 29. I made quite a few Lambertville trips as a brakeman. Anyone have any movies from back than?
 #1019161  by rwk

I have something to show.

BR&W #60 crossing bridge over the South Branch of the Raritan River, Neshanic Station, NJ. No, it didn't really happen, it's a photo edit for fun.
 #1258194  by JimBoylan

When I saw the Doodlebug by the Flea Market South of Lambertville as posted earlier, ConRail had stopped using the line South of there, and I was already buying the signal equipment (from Penn Central) for the New Hope & Ivyland RR. I heard a rumor that ConRail did buy some welded rail on the line from PennCentral and had it hauled out on their rail train over the Black River & Western.