Railroad Forums 

• Ex Amtrak FL-9 #484 now FEC in Kearny JCT

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#416109  by Diamond_D7

For anyone still interested, FEC 484 was reported heading into NC yesterday on CSX Q401

#416121  by Eric Kreszl

Diamond_D7 wrote:For anyone still interested, FEC 484 was reported heading into NC yesterday on CSX Q401

I wonder where it was going? To Florida Maybe?

Eric

#416134  by Wanderer

Eric Kreszl wrote:
Diamond_D7 wrote:For anyone still interested, FEC 484 was reported heading into NC yesterday on CSX Q401

Eric
Yes. If you look back in this thread, ALL of your questions can be answered twice over.

#416237  by Tri-State Tom

&^$#%()*^$

ROTFLMAO !

#416254  by nick11a

Hahaha. Very funny indeed!

#416599  by bandofan

Well this would make sense because I saw it on 6/24/2007 on a train in Connellsville, PA. It was in a lash up of about 10 units on the head end of a freight that I saw going through Connellsville. It was an impressive sight.

Well I got the photos posted and you can see them at the links below. Also I have included a photo of the entire lashup of units that this engine was included with. I think I could safely say they were moving power to another location. :)

Rear view of FEC 484:

Front view of FEC 484:

Lashup it was being hauled in:

Sorry the pictures aren't better guys but this thing caught me totally by suprise and I was on foot and no where near a car to chase it.

Tom
Last edited by bandofan on Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.