• NS H-02 - sightings and reports

  • Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

  • 3061 posts
  • 1
  • 39
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 43
  • 205

  by blockline4180
 
Wow, What the heck did I miss?? I haven't checked this forum for more then 18 hours and I see NS brings a SD40-2 to Dover and there is word the H0-2 is moving out of Dover?? Lots of changes in 18 hours!

Shark, keep me updated!

S.M.P

  by nick11a
 
blockline4180 wrote:Wow, What the heck did I miss?? I haven't checked this forum for more then 18 hours and I see NS brings a SD40-2 to Dover and there is word the H0-2 is moving out of Dover?? Lots of changes in 18 hours!

Shark, keep me updated!

S.M.P
Don't believe everything you read in hear- I don't. I take it as a grain of salt.

Let us not forget that great thread- what was it called, ah yes, The Montclair-Boonton Through Freight thread.

  by blockline4180
 
nick11a wrote:
blockline4180 wrote:Wow, What the heck did I miss?? I haven't checked this forum for more then 18 hours and I see NS brings a SD40-2 to Dover and there is word the H0-2 is moving out of Dover?? Lots of changes in 18 hours!

Shark, keep me updated!

S.M.P
Don't believe everything you read in hear- I don't. I take it as a grain of salt.

Let us not forget that great thread- what was it called, ah yes, The Montclair-Boonton Through Freight thread.

LOL, true true,....

  by blockline4180
 
NS H0-2 went east towards Reheis today. I caught him through Mt. Tabor at aprrox. 9:05 a.m. with 5 cars.. Pictures are soon to follow if i can ever find that stupid adaptor to my digital camera.

  by Tri-State Tom
 
Just came out onto the main @ BAKER after a lunch break(?) at the Morristown & Erie.

WESTBOUND with the red Conrail caboose LEADING followed by 2 boxes, 2 white tanks and a blue Conrail GP pushing.

  by washingtonsecondary
 
Any word on weekend work? I doubt that a trip to Washington is going to happen today since they went two days in a row already.

  by nick11a
 
Caught them today at Reheis between classes. It seems they will tie up west of Lake Hopatcong for Sunday work to Washington because of the track outage at the Mount Arlington Station site (see here. Sunday apparently will be a Washington Day. The will likely tie up their train at Port Morris until Sunday and tie it up there again Sunday until the tracks reopen on Monday.

  by blockline4180
 
nick11a wrote:Caught them today at Reheis between classes. It seems they will tie up west of Lake Hopatcong for Sunday work to Washington because of the track outage at the Mount Arlington Station site (see here. Sunday apparently will be a Washington Day. The will likely tie up their train at Port Morris until Sunday and tie it up there again Sunday until the tracks reopen on Monday.

Hmmm, Only place I can think of for them to tie up would be Port Morris yard. Unless they get their cars at Chester Junction and then tie down west of Hackettstown station. Lake Junction is EAST of the work site.

  by nick11a
 
That is what I said, Port Morris. :-)

  by washingtonsecondary
 
Sometimes he needs things explained to him slowly, and with pictures. Just be patient with him.

  by nick11a
 
washingtonsecondary wrote:Sometimes he needs things explained to him slowly, and with pictures. Just be patient with him.
Hahaha. Well, with any luck, I'll get the H02 photos from today up within a few days. They had NS 3057 (Conrail Colors) long hood forward and the usual consist.
  by chuxter26
 
The PRR 3057 and CR caboose are parked by the office at Port Morris...The 9 emptys are on track 10 ...after a runaround move Sun AM they will go west to Washington-then back to Port Morris to tie up

  by washingtonsecondary
 
Any word on an on duty time?

  by blockline4180
 
washingtonsecondary wrote:Any word on an on duty time?
They will be on duty when they ARE on duty!! What part of this don't you understand?? LOL :wink: What would you do if this was 1985 and there was no internet heads up??? :P

  by nick11a
 
blockline4180 wrote:
washingtonsecondary wrote:Any word on an on duty time?
They will be on duty when they ARE on duty!! What part of this don't you understand?? LOL :wink: What would you do if this was 1985 and there was no internet heads up??? :P
Well, he wouldn't be talking to you for one thing. :-D
  • 1
  • 39
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 43
  • 205