Railroad Forums 

• Railfan and Railroad Magazine Problem

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1290862  by charlie6017

Otto Vondrak wrote:Railfan & Railroad is now property of White River Productions. I'll continue as associate editor under Steve Barry. Work has already begun on the next edition.

http://www.modelrailroadnews.com/PDF/WR ... 140829.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-otto-
Glad to hear that Otto, congrats! I am looking forward to seeing this great magazine continue onward. :-D

Charlie
 #1298198  by ladder2

Just heard that the publisher has issued the 1st Railfan under the new ownership. I understand it has a Jul-Oct 2014 issue date. Welcome back to an old friend, can't wait to get my latest copy.
 #1298543  by ladder2

Received my first copy of R&R today, what a difference in the magazine, the paper quality is 200% better than the tan tissue paper that Carstens issues were published on. It is bright and has some weight to it. Overall the subjects covered were complete, and varied between vintage and present day. Hope it continues for a long time to come.
 #1305951  by ladder2

So whats up with the new publisher? issued one issue back in mid October and nothing since. The website mentions nothing new in the works and the sample cover still shows Ross Rowlands rebuilt PA-1 on the turntable at Spencer! Anyone heard anything new??
 #1306004  by chuchubob

ladder2 wrote:So whats up with the new publisher? issued one issue back in mid October and nothing since. The website mentions nothing new in the works and the sample cover still shows Ross Rowlands rebuilt PA-1 on the turntable at Spencer! Anyone heard anything new??
I received the Nov-Dec issue a couple days ago.