• Delaware and Raritan River Railroad-General Discussion

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by Bracdude181

So just curious, what can we expect from this operation lifesaver thing C&D will be doing in mid June? I'm certainly hoping it goes much better than what Conrail tried in 2015.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

by AceMacSD

Bracdude181 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:02 pm So just curious, what can we expect from this operation lifesaver thing C&D will be doing in mid June? I'm certainly hoping it goes much better than what Conrail tried in 2015.

We'll be giving out educational freebies at every stop. There'll be games and lots & lots of prizes so pack up the babies and grab the old ladies and come on down.
  by Bracdude181

Certainly sounds a lot better than that farce of a campaign Conrail pulled. Might make it out for at least the Sunday run. Depends on what my schedule looks like around that time.

by Bracdude181

I assume that was the post relating to an individual on here? I can't read it.

JB2 has 1888, 4 Woodhavens, 1 Builders empty, and 1 Prestone empty. First time a plastics car has come this far south since PolyOne left in 2003.

by Choochoo759

From Facebook Freehold secondary group

Good morning,
There is an individual on Railroad. Net, Delaware & Raritan River general discussion who claims to work for
the C&D, LLC. He does not, the composition of his lastest posting
would not be used by our company in anyway. Our company is working to establish good communications and be part of the communities we serve on our system. If that individual did work for the C&D, he would face disciplinary action for posting
information not in the company's interest. The Operation Lifesaver Trains that we are operating on June 15th. and 16th. is for the interest of public safety, especially with the end of school and beginning
of summer vacation.
John Sobotka, Safety/ Service Consultant, C&D, LLC
  by Greg

Choochoo759 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:35 pm There is an individual on Railroad. Net, Delaware & Raritan River general discussion who claims to work for
the C&D, LLC. He does not, the composition of his lastest posting
Not surprised considering the tenor and contents of the persons previous posts.
  by Jeff Smith

Admin Note: if someone is posting falsehoods, please use the report function to flag the post for us. Posting false information is against policy and may lead to a permanent ban. You may also message me with details.
  by David

I am aware of this individual . He has been reporting for some time now. I have been in contact with another railroad and they have the same complaint. The falsehoods spoken about that railroad have been deleted . It has been difficult not believing him because he sounds so authentic. Thank you for exposing this individual for what he really is.
  by Bracdude181

Thankfully there is some positive news today.

752 is being repainted!

by Tanker1497

Jeff Smith wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:38 am Admin Note: if someone is posting falsehoods, please use the report function to flag the post for us. Posting false information is against policy and may lead to a permanent ban. You may also message me with details.
While I missed what happened and don't know who it was. I know of one poster here that always defrains others that post, usually targeting one particular posters. He should be delt with also.