Railroad Forums 

• RAILROAD AND STREET MAPS FOR CANTON and AKRON

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#5405  by Alcoman

Is there some place to purchase a Ohio street map that shows both railroads and streets. I am looking for something other than the geographic-topo maps which are too hard to read.
A fold out map that you get in service areas published someone other than Rand McNally.

The area that I need covers both Akron and Canton and maybe Cleveland.

#6664  by shlustig

Alcoman,

Depending on the scale you want, try either the DeLorme Ohio Atlas or the county maps which are available from the various county engineers.

#9936  by joshuahouse

I seem to recall being fairly happy with the AAA map when I was in Akron last year. I didn't get around much tho as I was there for a specific event that was fortunantly directly adjacent to the CSX main and the Amshack station (complete with the only doublewide in a rather large city). Also, the 20th Century LTD cars are in the bar of the main hotel downtown.