Railroad Forums 

• Missouri pacific Caboose Restoration/Relocation.

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#1550871  by workextra

Hi all, I’m forwarding this on behalf of my buddies over on the Long Island forum and would appreciate if y’all can forward this to some local fans as well.
The more help that we can muster up to relocate these cabooses the better.
I know times are hard but every dollar helps.
Hello everyone!
It has been quite a while since we talked about them, but we have an update on our Missouri Pacific cabooses! We need to raise $25000 to move them from their current location by truck. Attached is a link to the GoFundMe that we have set up. If you would rather send it directly to the chapter, you can send us a check as well. Any donation is greatly appreciated!
EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS SO PLEASE DONATE IF YOU CAN!
https://www.gofundme.com/f/project-screaming-eagle