Railroad Forums 

• 2015 New RF&P Cap,Met Symbols Thread.

• Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Discussion pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Moderator: therock

#1322830  by robertkl

Hello, The first 3 months of 2015 has flyed by quick, The RF&P has seen many new symbols, Some Reroutes some not,
the K080 derailment that happened earlier this year had some effects on Richmond-DC Area rail traffic, K122, K124, K121 All Empty Oil reroute that went North On the RF&P. Now the derailment is cleaned up, No more Oil Cans on the RF&P, But a New symbol is here to stay, A Waycross, Ga to Chicago, Chicago to Waycross train Q647/Q648, The few times I have been out this year, Q647 had Foreign Power, BNSF, CP, HLCX SD40-2 Ex BN Green. I talked to Trainmaster while in Ashland,Va. trainmaster Blackmore it said on his tag, When I asked him about 647/648 on the RF&P, He said flat out, there staying, Didn't tell me why, just said there staying.

Any new symbols to the Northend, Cap, Met or OML please post Here.