• AMT New Equipment & other stuff that could fit

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Canada. For specific railroad questions, see Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Canada. For specific railroad questions, see Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Ken V

by TrainDuNord

gaspeamtrak wrote:I haven't heard any news about the order that AMT made a year or two ago?
Does anybody have any information about what's happening with the order?
Was it about 130 cars that were ordered or am i having dreams?
Just curious... :-)
The most recent AMT documents still mention a first batch of Multilevels being delivered during the Fall of 2009.
  by Engineer Spike

Running through Delson, I have noticed that AMT has gotten some new equipment. There is one of the rebuilt NJT engines with a GP unit cab and nose, but a full width carbody. On the head pin was a coach which looks like a NJT Arrow MU car. One other train set had a F59, while only one had the GP9/power car.
  by NortheastTrainMan

Engineer Spike wrote:Running through Delson, I have noticed that AMT has gotten some new equipment. There is one of the rebuilt NJT engines with a GP unit cab and nose, but a full width carbody. On the head pin was a coach which looks like a NJT Arrow MU car. One other train set had a F59, while only one had the GP9/power car.
Yes AMT received GP40FHs and Comet IBs from NJT. That was a while ago though