Railroad Forums 

• Congratulations GOKeefe

• Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.
Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1418237  by gokeefe

TomNelligan wrote:Congratulations and best of luck! From your postings here I can see that you obviously bring the right sort of passion to the job.
Thanks Tom. I greatly appreciate our many discussions over the years. I've learned a lot from your perspective and knowledge.
 #1418238  by gokeefe

Rockingham Racer wrote:Congrats, George! And it's great to know that according to the article, You and we are "feelance " writers here on rr.net :-D
I only felt I could get away with that based on my published byline in 2011 on the 40th Anniversary. Otherwise "yes" ... :-D
 #1418239  by gokeefe

Jeff Smith wrote:Allow me to add the page's "official" congratulations!
Thanks to you Jeff and all the membership who have posted here.

I never could have done this without railroad.net.

Worth noting that I have other rail projects going right now as well. Whether or not they pan out is yet to be determined but I am definitely making use of the knowledge I have gained here to the best of my abilities.
 #1418240  by gokeefe

markhb wrote:Congratulations, George! Best of luck in your new position!
Thank you Mark. Hopefully good things to come for Portland.
 #1418242  by gokeefe

doublestack wrote:Congratulations and Thank You for your service to our country.

Peter
former USMC jarhead
Thanks Peter. Thanks to you as well. Glad we are both home safe.
 #1418244  by gokeefe

Hamhock wrote:Congrats! Maine needs your hard work and outlook.
Thanks! Lots of great things going on up here right now. Thanks to the hard working people at NNEPRA and Pan Am the Downeaster is about to go on an upswing the likes of which we haven't seen in many years. Stay tuned ...