Railroad Forums 

• CEFX 402

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1335592  by gregorygrice

Backshophoss wrote:Remember NY&A is a tennent on LIRR trackage,may be waiting for MN's and LIRR's OK to move/use.
If 402 barely touches the paddles or rake off blocks near Manitou,that forces a set off at Croton West Yard.
I heard its just lost in CSX's "black hole". That's what Selkirk is referred to by a bunch of people. It usually takes weeks sometimes months for MNR, LIRR & NYAR to receive things from them even when the item is just at Selkirk. But because that is really the only way to receive locomotives, brand new cars, rail trains, etc, the railroads just deal with it.
 #1335616  by Backshophoss

Yea,Selkirk is known to do that on a regular basis,Just ask MBTA! :wink:
 #1336944  by gregorygrice

Uncle Cheapo wrote:Cefx 402 will be returning to NYA tomorrow.
Question withdrawed. Funny there was a lite move Selkik to Oak Point tonight. I'll go out for 402 tomorrow night.
 #1337220  by gregorygrice

DogBert wrote:Is this at FP now? Didn't see today's csx run.
I waited out til 2:30am, nothing showed. But Q704 outlawed at Croton this morning so it must've went by after I left. Should be heading south now.
 #1337230  by gregorygrice

Uncle Cheapo wrote:It is in Fresh Pond since Thursday.
Means it left Selkirk Tuesday
 #1337278  by rscott417

Uncle Cheapo wrote:It is in Fresh Pond since Thursday.
Saw it pulling in around 6:30 am Thursday from the Bruckner