Railroad Forums 

• LA&L, B&H, WNYP Train Movements 2009

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#701826  by FL9AC

By any chance do you have any good detail shots of the Horn currently on the 418? I've started building an HO-scale model of it, and currently have no idea what horn to use :(. Looks like a five-chime with the outer chimes backwards and the middle three forward...
 #701832  by railwatcher

Left Avon, Northbound with under 15 cars about 6pm. Train stopped and switched Kraft. I got a distance view of what looked like #420 leading #425. Does anyone know why its running second shift?
 #701985  by ERIE 360

Expect a train at any time, in any direction, and at any speed. The schedule will return to "normal" in due time or it might not, its up to the railroad.
 #703316  by NS59

DFT-6 was sitting at Turtle Point all day today with 630/41/636. I waited until 1400 and gave up. Did it ever head North in daylight?
 #730797  by Mike Stellpflug

Trees still holding some good color, so headed up to Lakeville to catch the train.

420 & 425 were just returning from the elevators on Bronson Hill Rd. with 5 hoppers
when I arrived.

The train left with about 20 cars, so I chased it up to Avon hoping for better lighting.
First stop was Pole Bridge Rd.

Then Papermill Rd.