Railroad Forums 

• 2007 ONCT Movements

• Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.
Discussion pertaining to the past and present operations of the LAL, the WNYP, and the B&H. Official site: LALRR.COM.

Moderator: Luther Brefo

#354292  by railwatcher

I went over those tracks in Victor 3 times this week, in the bus and was hoping to spot something. Boblenon, your a lucky guy.

#355154  by boblenon

That was probably about the 30th time in the past year Ive swung by victor to see of the ONCT was doing something :)
 #360275  by Matt Langworthy

Otto Vondrak wrote:The Golden Spike SW-8 was out and about in Victor this evening, as observed by "boblenon."

-otto-
I spoke to Don Brown that day, and was pleasantly surprised to find out ONCT was running that day. However, alot of runs are at night. :(

P.S. Luther has over 100 pics I sent to him- but he's only posted about 6 of them on his website.
 #360649  by Luther Brefo

Matt Langworthy wrote:Luther has over 100 pics I sent to him- but he's only posted about 6 of them on his website.
Matt,

As I explained in a recent message to you, I cannot post every single message due to the cost and space factor. If an image is 100KB, and it is view 200 times. That is 20,000 KB (roughly 19MB) of data transferred. Multiplied that by 100 images and we are talking about 1.9 GB. And for each file, don't forget that it has to be stored somewhere which is also not free. That is part of the reason I cannot publish every single image. Thanks for understanding.

The night runs themselves may provide for some interesting night photography such as the following by Sandy Burton.

For more of Matt's pictures check out his album over at my site >Matt Langworthy's ONCT Pics

#425490  by railwatcher

Effective with this posting, and since the ONCT has been sold to Fingerlakes Railroad, all postings regarding new Ontario Central movements and operations should be posted on the NY State Railfan location, as it's no longer an LAL Family line.

Greg Graves

Link to NY State Railfan:
http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=128