Railroad Forums 

• Irwin Hermine Traction Photos,Records and Post Cards

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

#103279  by Ralph D Kautz

Records,Photos,Old Post Cards,of the Irwin-Hermine Traction Company and or it's sucessor the Irwin Hermine Bus Line.I would like any and all records photos,ect.,as I live in Knoxville Tn and don't get back to that region much any more ,even though I grew up there.Any and all information would be appreciated.Thank You. My E Mail is [email protected].
 #108218  by dyardmaster1

The trestle you see going across the valley is the Irwin - Herminie Traction's bridge. Jim from Youngwood post a lot on another forum. He's very knowledgable on the area.
 #108249  by Ralph D Kautz

Thank You for the Photo,I know the area and have been on 2nd Street in hermine but until recently did not know that it was the old Itrwin Hermine ROW.Thank you again Dan K