• Video: How To Hop Trains In Queens Like An Old-Timey Hobo

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by DogBert

Stupidity on a variety of levels:

1) 'fresh ponds'
2) hopping a freight and TRIPPING in the process. He's lucky he didn't fall under a car and die. I'm sure those CURES folks in that neighborhood wouldn't come help him that's for sure...
3) bad video editing, worse actual footage. At least get some footage approaching the bridge or something.

The only sad thing about this video is that the csx cop at oak point didn't catch him and let the k-9 loose on him beforehand.

Since he incriminated himself rather plainly, I hope someone bored in law enforcement pays him a visit.
  by DutchRailnut

nice for Jeff Seal to put self incriminating evidence on line, it will sure help the CSX cops and NYS court system to make him see it their way.
  by Plate C

Someone sent this to me. I have nothing against hobos or even some of the younger generation carrying the tradition, but I do have something against ignorance. This video is plain stupid on a variety of levels from start to finish.