Railroad Forums 

Discussion of Canadian Passenger Rail Services such as AMT (Montreal), Go Transit (Toronto), VIA Rail, and other Canadian Railways and Transit

Moderator: Ken V

#780480  by cjohnston

Hey,

I have a Sleeper Touring Class with return from Ottawa to Vancouver. this is for two Adults and one child. The trips worth over 10,000.00 but My wife and I won't be able to take it due to life in the military. What I'm looking for is a travel agent/ travel group or a good site for train travel where I can post this trip for sale. I'm willing to take way less for the trip and would love to see it go to an older couple looking for that trip they wanted to do but could not afford. I emailed a few sites but got no reply. I'm shocked no one would jump on this. Please don't take this as spam. The trip will expire 16 of Oct 2010. Would hate to see it go to waste. Thanks for your time as well as any help.

Chris
 #780522  by Ken V

If this is indeed legitimate, why not simply return the tickets to VIA for a refund? If a coupon or voucher is involved it may not be transferrable.
 #780555  by cjohnston

Hey,

Thanks for the idea but your right this is a coupon and is fully transferable non refundable. I called VIA to confrim. We got this during the rail strike. We won't be able to use it before it expires. Did the exact same trip last June. It was great. I have emailed one travil web site thanks for the pms guys!