Railroad Forums 

• Upcoming Train Simulator Session on D&H

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#866010  by TrainMaster1

To all MSTS users:

On Saturday, November 6th we will be holding an MSTS multiplayer session on the D&H Bridge Line. This session will feature 15 road freights and 5 locals and runs from 1-8pm so you have a number of opportunities to either participate or listen in. This session will be carried live in real time on the internet. We have crews from all over the US, Canada and Europe joining us for this session. We can still use more crews if you want to be a part of operations.

I will be dispatching this session which covers from Oneonta Yard to Mechanicville Yard plus the Canadian Connector. We will be recreating November 1972 featuring D&H, LV, EL and B&M motive power. If you want more information on the session to either participate or just want to listen to the session please PM me and let me know and I will get you all the info you need

We do a new session every two weeks and will soon be heading to Washington, California and Georgia and we also go from modern day to the steam era and everything in between. So fans of BN, UP, CSX, and NS hang in there cause we are coming to your town soon. To see the call board with all the trains running on the November 6th and keep updated on the latest info go here:

http://forums.trainsim.com/vbts/showthread.php?297010

Nick C.
 #867184  by LIRRMEDFORD

Thanks for the info looking forward to listening in one day before potentially joining. I do have a few questions how ever

1. Are the activities always held on saturdays? If so then unfortunatly I will never be able to listen or join
2. Do you do just freight routes or commuters as well.
3. Do any of your requirements include payware?

Thanks for your input..