Railroad Forums 

• Trains unlimited-History channel international

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#469200  by Steve F45

Im not sure if everyone has this channel but we just got verizon fios tv/cabl service here in NJ. I was searching thru the channle guide and wanted to see if there was anything on trains. Well I found that History channel international has a special called "Trains unlimited:" They have different shows each week on the impact trains had on the world over. I searched the history int. site and found nothing. But when I search thru verizon's guide it comes up. Its a pretty cool show.

#469212  by Jtgshu

Glad to see that show back on the air somewhere - they are about 8-10 years old those shows, (unless they made new ones, that would be cool!) but they are all very good. It was on weekly for a couple of seasons.

#469414  by Steve F45

cool. didn't know it was a series of sorts. was/is it on regular cable before? Its on today at 4pm, today's show is "Urban trains" the fascinating stories of railroads in america, from the birth of the iron horse to the high-speed trains that compete with planes.