Railroad Forums 

• Train Show season is almost here...

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#40005  by WANF-11--->Chaser

Otto Vondrak wrote: Tell me about the Albany show?

Personally, there are three train shows I go to every year- RIT's Fall and Spring shows, the Syracuse Fairgrounds Show, and the BIG SHOW in Springfield, Mass.

-otto-
The Albany show is GREAT! I went there every year I lived in Albany. Excellent tables and lots of vendors. The layouts were a bit scarce but still ok none the less.

As far as I remember parking was free at the State Plaza Garage being Saturday and Sunday.

I would make a special trip to Albany for it if the December weather weren't so unpredictable. But now I have the nice (and getting better every time) RIT show.

#43850  by Jason W

The U&MV Chapter NRHS Show is being held one Sunday in September this year at Utica Union Station. Too bad I can't remember which one...I'll post that as soon as I figure it out.

#44788  by uticajack

The U&MV Chapter NRHS Show is being held on Sunday, September 19th from 10AM to 4PM at Union Station in Utica.
Adults $5.00
Children (6-12) $1.00
Under 5 Free

#64566  by smph50

Hi All! :-D Date: 11/20/2004 through 11/21/2004
Come Join the Western New York Railway Historical Society as we celebrate our 23rd Annual Train and Toy Show and Sale. 5 Operating Layouts, Railroadianna, Books, Model Railroading of all Scales, Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends, Collectable Toys, Dolls and Doll Houses, Accessories and much much more! Something for everyone in the family. Free Parking. Admission - $5.00 Adults, $3.00 Children 12 under, Under 3 - Free. 10:00am - 5:00pm both days. Handicapped Accessible, Snack Bar will be Open.