Railroad Forums 

• Train Orders

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #451191  by freightguy

Hello Joint users:

I have several train orders that were hooped up or written down at Hicksville. Some have my name on them, alot other names! I am sending somebody from NYAR get them before they disappear! My former boss who lives there is going to be forced to foward them to the GST.

Coach
 #451203  by SwingMan

I heard the unmistakeable sound of a GP38-2 bell on my scanner, did you reply to Divide, I heard him say orders at the tower. :P lirr415-Peter
 #451285  by freightguy

No, probably one of friends if it was recently. One of the facilities I worked at last accidently went on fire during the day crews shift. That made me nervous, the train orders are in an older freighthouse. Sometimes people will sleep there also!

#452125  by tushykushy

I still have that Form 19 you gave me back in '05 on the RS-50 empty stone train.. :wink:

#452488  by freightguy

You should try for a job so you don't have to steal mine! :wink: