Railroad Forums 

• Bnsf signal apprentice

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1046873  by Twil235

Just got final offer start on 6/4 for training! So my question is how was classroom training? Was it fun,easy or hard? What can I expect?
 #1046977  by matawanaberdeen

Twil235 wrote:Just got final offer start on 6/4 for training! So my question is how was classroom training? Was it fun,easy or hard? What can I expect?
I don't know but good luck and congratulations. Good job from what I know so good luck to you.
 #1047077  by Freddy

Twil235 wrote:Just got final offer start on 6/4 for training! So my question is how was classroom training? Was it fun,easy or hard? What can I expect?
On CSX first it was basic electricity, ohms law, how to read a TS111 analog meter, how to read signal prints. Read and study the materials you're given and concentrate. At the end of the day
go eat, stay in the room, study and don't run around with the guys. Not saying you would, but just saying.