Railroad Forums 

• ATSF GP-60M & GP-60B

• For discussion about the historical operations and preservation of the ATSF, more commonly known as the "Sante Fe", before its merger with Burlington Northern in 1996.
For discussion about the historical operations and preservation of the ATSF, more commonly known as the "Sante Fe", before its merger with Burlington Northern in 1996.
 #71791  by SRS125

Anyone catch the Red and Silver Santa Fe GP60M the unit was in its original coors and the number was not changed. The 2ed unit was a BNSF GP-60B did anyone get the number of that unit. There was also a Yellow and Blue Santa Fe SD40 which looked to have a small black patch on the batteire box marked for SIRX?? I got the leading number for the GP60M but the pic did not come out all that well for the GP60B anyone get the number?? The train was spoted passing threw Weedsport, NY on 11,26,04 at about 12:30p.m.

#71900  by charlie6017

I did see the train you are talking about. I spent the day taping in Bayview, Tifft Yard and Frontier. I was all done and was heading east on Walden and happened to look by the tracks and THERE IT WAS. I'm thinking "DAMN, I MISSED A WARBONNET!" I just was'nt sure what it was, I only knew it was a GP of some kind on the point, and did'nt get the numbers.