Railroad Forums 

• BNSF Physical

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#933700  by Williamsj

well Monday is my physical. i have lost 14 pounds since last Wednesday. i hope it will be enough.
 #933764  by mufdvr1

hey youll be fine just remember to follow up if they do want more tests so you can get them done as fast as possible so you don't miss your class or you have to wait till the next class and lose seniority...the only thing that matters on the railroad.
 #934247  by Williamsj

Well physical is done. Good blood pressure and pulse. Bmi figures at about 34.45 not sure if that is good or not. Headed for strength test tomorrow. Any ideas how long it will take to hear anything after this?
 #935120  by bjb06

Took my physcial and all other tests...they made it sound like my physical went good. So now I am wondering how long and who I will hear from next. I have never been given a start date, is that normal? I remember at hiring session they said they were going to have 3 different start dates but I don't know which one mine could possibly be. From the other posts I have seen it seems like usually everyone knows their anticipated start date. Should I know my expected start date? I really want this job!!
 #980531  by porrick

hey williamsj, was wondering if you had an update on physical. I may be in the same boat you were in. Did they pass you or require a sleep study?