Railroad Forums 

• GE loco B-B 90/90-2GE733 300HP

• Discussion of General Electric locomotive technology. Current official information can be found here: www.getransportation.com.
Discussion of General Electric locomotive technology. Current official information can be found here: www.getransportation.com.

Moderators: MEC407, AMTK84

#708747  by MRSAWMILL

I AM LOOKING FOR A MANUAL FOR THIS LOCO. B-B 90/90-2GE733 SERIAL # 31719 YEAR 1952.
WE USE IT TO SWITCH CARS AT OUR LUMBER MILL. I NEED TO FIND NEW DRIVE SPROCKETS AS THEY ARE BADLY WORN.
I DONT CLAIM TO KNOW MUCH ABOUT TRAINS SO ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS
 #708903  by Aa3rt

MrSawmill, I've moved your post to the General Electric forum where it will, hopefully, receive more exposure to folks who may be able to provide the type of assistance you require.

Art (Aa3rt) Audley, Shortline, Industrial and Military Railroads forum co-moderator.
 #709162  by Super Seis

Try Logan Corp. in Nitro, WV. They are the authorized distributor for GE locomotive parts.

You may also wish to contact Martin Sprocket and see if they can work you up a drive out of catalog items. GE parts ain't cheap !!!

SS
 #709901  by jnugent56

The code B-B 90/90-2GE733 looks like the class code of a 45 tonner. Am I correct? Being built in 1952, it should look similar to our 1950 built 45 tonner:

I have a manual for this series of 45 tonners. It isn't for sale, but perhaps I can scan the appropriate pages for you. Feel free to send me a PM or an email.