Railroad Forums 

• Shenandoah Virginia conductor position

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#451446  by norsou82

I applied back in september 1, 2007. Anyone have any idea on how long it should take to hear something back? Anyone else applied/heard any response?

#451467  by ziggy44

Keep waiting, the railroad is never in a hurry. I see thier web site still has a listing for Shenandoah Virginia conductor position. It has been kinda slow but they are going to move some train routes this month which will go towards shenandoah. I may have to transfer thier myself if it gets any slower in Roanoke.

#451510  by NS212

I applied as well, give it time, they will eventually send you an email.

Hey ziggy, I remember you from back at the end of October last year in Georgia. How are things going for you?

#451953  by ziggy44

Things are going well NS212. Hope you get called for a hiring session. We were told yesterday that traffic is suppose to pick up, especially north to south. Right now the extra list on the Shenandoah side is turning slow. Who knows it can all change overnight. Good luck to the both of you.