Railroad Forums 

• NS hired and not working yet??

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#426502  by matthewcmill

I have a question for some of you NS guys... I was hired-on over a month ago and I still have not started work!! How long will I have to wait. I just called the NSPD and I was told I passed the background check. Im waiting word on my medical status but every time I call they give me the runaround or say your medical records are still on review! How long does it take to look at a medical record! They have had them for 3 weeks!!!!!

This was edit for a reason, check out the rules and you'll see why.
Len.

#427703  by matthewcmill

Hey all I just got a leter saying my employment as a conductor for NS has been rescinded due to another incident that i forgot to put down on the medical records...a broken pinky finger!!! Sh!$! I guess its time to apply for a CSX job and be sure to tell them I broke my pinky finger. Do you all know of anyway that i could have them review this again if I told them I really forgot about it and i had no idea it would affect my employment?