Railroad Forums 

• EMD units -- end shots

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#322700  by Slobo

Been searching the web for good (preferably straight on) end shots for EMD SD60Ms, SD60MACs, SD70MACS, etc. Not finding much, particulalry for Conrail and BN/BNSF which are my railroads for modelling.

Can anyone help? I'm looking to validate or kitbash pilot details like MU outlets, etc.

#324035  by U-Haul

under construction
Last edited by U-Haul on Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#324300  by steemtrayn

I think he means the other end.

#324310  by Slobo

yup, back end.