Railroad Forums 

• b&m 1455 pics?

• Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.
Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

#196986  by trainman05

Hi, i was just wondering where i can find pics of 1455 when she was running back in the day and where i can find videos or pics of her. thanks!

#197118  by Steam

The Walker Transportation Collection at Beverly (MA) Historical Society and Museum has dozens of photos of 1455 in all eras. They are open every Wednesday night from 7 to 10 (except between Christmas and New Years) with no appointment necessary.

Also, there usually is someone at the WTC on Saturdays, but you should call ahead first to be sure. If you cannot get to Beverly, they can send you a list of photos of the 1455 and you can order prints or electronic images by mail or email.

Their website is: www.walkertrans.org

Currently they also have a spectacular exhibit of the Magnificent Model Locomotives built by the late Wilbur T. Frey. You should check that out before it closes on February 26, 2006.
 #197553  by trainman05

Hey thanks alot. i will look into that!