Railroad Forums 

• BNSF R/R Hiring process

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1303295  by ryno1222

Hello all this is my first post. Ive been applying to the R/R for about 1 year and half finally got a conditional offer up in winslow!! I was wondering I have completed the strength test and the physical, my question is how long will it take for me to be offered the job from this point? I finished everything on friday nov 14th. My start date is january 19th 2015. One more question do any Winslow BNSF employees have any insight on the way things run over there? Ive seen a few things such as furlough and other issues across the R/R does winslow experience alot of furlough? if so do they have the reserve roster thing where you still at least make 2k per month? Thanks in advance looking forward to being part of a great community.
 #1311231  by CapnSB

Hey Ryno im having the same issue. I am suppose to start Class in Richmond on the 26th of this month. I have heard nothing yet. Since you are about to sart in a week and a half when did they tell you.