Railroad Forums 

• My experince as being hired for NSRR as a Signal Trainee

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1224918  by esprrfan

Check for bedbugs. If your put in with a room mate you can pay the difference and get your own room. NS will reimburse you mileage for your round trip to school as well has the daily hotel to school. When at school always use handrails when using steps.
 #1225017  by Freddy

esprrfan wrote:Check for bedbugs. If your put in with a room mate you can pay the difference and get your own room. NS will reimburse you mileage for your round trip to school as well has the daily hotel to school. When at school always use handrails when using steps.
Yeah, use handrails and never walk with your hands in your pockets, that's another thing their sticklers for, if their like CSX.
 #1240649  by bretylium

Pretend you are sick and your roommate will want to leave and shack up with someone who's roommate quit/ drummed out on hang test. That's what I did and my roommate got so paranoid about catching what I didn't he left and I got the room for free all to myself ;)
 #1240650  by bretylium

Freddy wrote:
esprrfan wrote:Check for bedbugs. If your put in with a room mate you can pay the difference and get your own room. NS will reimburse you mileage for your round trip to school as well has the daily hotel to school. When at school always use handrails when using steps.
Yeah, use handrails and never walk with your hands in your pockets, that's another thing their sticklers for, if their like CSX.
Handrails for sure, pockets don't matter. McDonough is a joke