Railroad Forums 

• Time Magazine Article on Raifanning, post September 11th

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#20017  by rcbsd45

Time Magazine has an article in the current issue regarding railfanning in the post September 11th world. As you have to be a subscriber to the magazine to read it(even online, apparently), it has haslo been reproduced on the BLET website at the link below.

http://www.ble.org/pr/news/headline.asp?id=10454

#20033  by trainfreak

Is this issue of Time in various stores now? It sounds like it could be an interesting article to read from the magazine.

#20589  by Aa3rt

Jeff, My stepson has a subscription to Time-I was eagerly looking forward to this myself. The issue came earlier this week, rather disappointing I'd say-only one page and most of the writeup focusing on one railfan in Philadelphia. Save your money-read it online or at the library.