Railroad Forums 

• This one is rare

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#43301  by trainmaster_1

Hey everyone just thought to post a unit from Cascade's Crossing that I've done and I have posted this on train-sim and mapleleaftracks so I'll do it hear so everyone can have a look see at it so here it is........one of the rare ones on the SP.

Here is SP SD40R 7355....

#43370  by TerryC

SWEET!! How much does it cost to download and what freight cars come with it?
Happy Boxing Day
http://trainiaxindex.cjb.net/
keep searching keep finding
Last edited by TerryC on Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

#43395  by trainmaster_1

TerryC wrote:Ps. It is SOUTHERN PACIFIC not SUFFERRN PACIFIC. No rude intensions.
I know that..but this unit is unique and when they repainted that unit they made some mistakes with it that they didn't notice and that was the total out come, an SP official saw it and told them to put it back in and repaint it again.

Here is the actual picture of this unit

Cascades Crossing is available on CD and its $19.99 USD it comes with 43 pieces of rolling stock and 10 different locomotives, if you download both SP Heritage Packs worth $11.99, SPH1 has 6 locomotives in the original SP paint and a caboose and SPH2 has 6 locomotives in the kodachrome scheme and a caboose. There is a 3rd SPH pack coming and a UP pack for Cascade's Crossing.

#43547  by TerryC

Why would the paint crew do something so thick (stupid)?

http://trainiaxindex.cjb.net/
HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!
Last edited by TerryC on Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

#80572  by Tadman

Dunno but that made my day. Sometimes you see some great humor from the wierdest places on the railroad. A few days ago I was driving down lakeshore drive in Chicago and a two-unit set of Metra/IC highliners had the most extraordinary graffiti I've ever seen, wishing us all a merry Christmas...

#86110  by dinwitty

Joe, lets have some fun and paint it ...different...

ohsorrry, our mistake....heheheheh