Railroad Forums 

• Surviving Maine Central Passenger Equipment

• Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.
Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

#1570439  by S1f3432

There was a discussion on another site several years ago including comments by someone familiar with the
area who had tried to locate the grade and at the time some traces of it passed behind a McDonald's and a
cemetery but much had been obliterated by construction over the years. I've been by there in the past year
or so and it didn't even occur to me to look for it but stumbled across another online conversation that
reminded me of it. Good luck finding anything!
 #1586310  by ABurns

Two pictures of MEC combine 501 I came across today, taken in 2019 on the Coopersville and Marne Railway in Michigan.

#1586710  by arthur d.

eustis22 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:22 am It's at the Sandy River & Rangeley Lakes RR. The roof collapse is new :(
What became of the trucks? Strasburg was looking for a set recently. These may or may not be something they could use.