Railroad Forums 

• Strasburg RailRoad in HO Scale

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1208188  by cnj1524

My D16sb PRR 4-4-0,I am in the process of modeling the Strasburg railroad,I have most of the engines,cars,scratch built buildings,always
looking for ambroid/northeastern scale models coaches,also looking for a custom decal maker,I would use microscale but 250 copies is
just alittle to much for 4 to 5 models
Attachments:
(67.78 KiB) Downloaded 2213 times