Railroad Forums 

• Stockholder Meeting May 5th

• All about the Arcade & Attica Railroad
All about the Arcade & Attica Railroad

Moderator: Benjamin Maggi

#797002  by BSOR Patarak

The A&A Corporation is proud to announce that it's 93rd annual Stockholder's Meeting will be held on May 5th, 2010. The meeting will be called to order at the Offices of the Corporation at 10 A.M. It is open to any person or family that owns shares in the Corporation.

I know there are a couple of RR.Net posters that are stockholders, hopefully you can make it out for the meeting.

In years past, the railroad operated a passenger train on the line to bring all of the stockholders to Arcade. The local theater (what is now Marco's Pizza) provided a picture show for the children and families. One of the local churches provided dinner to all participants. It is pretty amazing that this corporation has survived as long as it has. It is one of the oldest corporations remaining in Wyoming County under the same management structure! It has to be close to one of the oldest in NYS too I'd guess!

Pat Connors
Secretary A&A
 #797407  by Benjamin Maggi

Pat,
I am not sure if I will make it out this year. Of course, if there were to be a double-headed stockholder's special run this year...