Railroad Forums 

• Status of the GP7s and GP9s

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#978420  by atholrail

Not sure when it arrived. I know the 51 was here last week but, I didn't see her anywhere around today. 353/382/619 were the only power in the house that I could see.

On a side note, Lots of racks around EDY. 100 or so on the Conn River, some in the class yard and R yard also.
 #1009512  by MEC407

That's a bummer... but it means more spare parts to keep 52 and 77 running, I guess.
 #1009558  by bm1838

Dont hold to that yet, from what I saw, the 212 was still there the other day, and in back of the streamlined coach appeared to be the 54 which was in an ariel photo in that spot this year. I will note I haven't seen 643 the last SD26 in two or more months that might be gone.

Cory
 #1009944  by KSmitty

They are on the GuilfordRailSightings yahoo group under files. You must be a member, but its free.

Or you can PM Bill Gingrich himself, on here as "guilfordrailfan" and ask for a copy of the roster.

GRS yahoo group is the better option as all the roster files are posted there, all time and monthly...
 #1012958  by MEC407

Based on the description in that link, Phase 3b seems like the best match, judging by the photos of 52 and 77 I've looked at. Definitely not Phase 4, and probably not anything earlier than Phase 3a.
 #1012962  by KSmitty

Using this shot --> http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPi ... id=2531213 <-- I think 52 would be a Phase 3b unit, as it has a shallow fuel tank skirt and forward fuel filler. The louvers on the, battery boxes in front of the cab are 2 small sets. I'm not exactly sure tho, as you can see a place it that looks like it was plated over, and its possible the batter box door was swapped from another unit...
--> http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPi ... id=2157212 <--also points to a Phase 3b unit. Here tho there are three sets of louvers on the battery box which doesn't fit the table you linked well...

Edit* Nells Choo, thanks for the roster shots! They are great examples to use for phase determination, or for any modeling!
 #1032701  by bm1838

After a recent visit to waterville it doesnt appear 45 is going to be rebuilt. She has been moved outback to the rear deadline, number boards missing as well as lights (not that it means much). The 62 and 51 were unaccounted for, they may be the next two heritage Geeps, and the 77 must have been indoors as well. MEC 52 and ST 71 were the yard switchers as usual, and ST 72 is still on the East Deerfield Hump.

Cory
The Roster of GP9s is done to 7 now. 45-51-52-62-71-72-77