Railroad Forums 

• *** SHARE YOUR MODEL RAILROAD ACTION PHOTOS

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1070510  by Cosmo

Hopefully these shots will make Paul (and everyone else) "homesick" for 1950's South Boston.

The coal yard in "Southie"...

...hard at work making those deliveries for the coming winter months...

...and LOOK, a "T" bus!
 #1084258  by N-Trizzy2609

GEC, I'm really liking how your catenary is coming out. Can't wait to see those Arrows underwire.
 #1089298  by Otto Vondrak

N-Trizzy2609 wrote:GEC, I'm really liking how your catenary is coming out. Can't wait to see those Arrows underwire.
I agree nice work on the wire, keep going! :-)
 #1101305  by Cosmo

CNJ999 wrote:"Receiving a load of black diamonds, back just before the war..."
(The HHRR, circa 1941)
CNJ999
GORGEOUS!! :smile:
 #1101942  by Montrealrail1

My last aquisition.
two CP FP7,number 1400 and 1402 with some great details.

I got them for only 50$ in a modelist exibition in Laval,the guy haved a lot of good thing for a very low price,only after an hour,he sold everythings he get on the table,I missed 11 CP passenger cars at the same seller,another man buyed it just under my nose,but I get the locomotives..

for this deal,I'm very satisfied,both working great and their'e not noisy,they run very smooth..
 #1107845  by Montrealrail1

Here they are,I made a run today with them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wKja4w_nMA

It suposed to have passenger cars,but I have to find some good ones..
Walthers discontinued their series for CP rail budds,and the toscan heavyweight cars are also discontinued..Athearn did the same with their stainless cars

Rapido train will have the Canadian soon,but I don't know if they will produce another serie of the toscan red lightweight cars,I hope so..
only cars I can get for now is the Con-Cor ones,the not really great detailling..I have to think about this,But I will wait a bit,just in case a new CP Rail passenger serie come out for 2013..
 #1127058  by Cosmo

Hmm... backyard is covered in snow, so...
..time to visit Dad and the layout up in Mass.
Things "more-or-less normal" in Back Bay...

Just to confuse everyone further...

The TT at READEVILLE...

South Bay Jct seen from Ft. Pt. Channel...

2 Trains at Back Bay

And here's RE/SB entering the interlocking at Ashmont...

Close-up of the "Ol' Gal," NY&NE 2-8-2 #809