Railroad Forums 

• San Joaquin Daylight Schedule

• Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.
Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Komachi

#279199  by mikeydc03

I am a beginning train enthusiast and I am wondering where I could find the schedule for the old SP San Joaquin Daylight? I have been searching for a while, for a project I am working on for Amtrak. Any infromation or schedule would be a great help. Thank you!
 #283157  by russp

The best source would be the old Official Guides that showed the schedules of most North American railroads. Another source is eBay where period SP public timetables can be purchased rather cheaply. You can also contact me off-site....I have some old SP timetables that can be xeroxed showing the SJD schedules and equipment.
 #1010032  by blkknt85208

By Searching San Joaquin Daylight, you will see Timetables there that are typical of the Schedule. When I was Brakeman on 51 & 52, we used the schedule you can see now on the 1940's information.