Railroad Forums 

• RS60 hits car at Wyndanch

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #375194  by SwingMan

Service was suspended in both directions due to the RS60 ( Or 61 ) hitting a car. I was going to try to see but the weather was to bad. lirr415

#375272  by emfinite

By the time I heard about it and went to check it out, the train was gone but the car was still there. A brand new Dodge Magnum with a kid driving it...

Back end of the car was all messed up. Hows the train?

Joe

#375329  by Jeremy

hey joe, there was minimal structual damage to the 270. we got back to pine aire around 4 or so after 204 letting us go.

#375337  by Scrap em Again

Mr. Jeremy, Man we split up and you go wrecking stuff on the Island!! I get to miss all the fun :( . Must be that "Big Show" thing LOL

#375341  by Jeremy

yeah pretty crazy ha. it was pretty wild. really loud and scary, just glad that nobody was hurt. you would have laughed at the guys that were there. your favorite people LOL

#375774  by Spartan Phalanx

Dodge Magnum+Wyandanch=unbridled savagery!!!!!

#376160  by jayrmli

Sounds like I picked a really good day to take off! :-D

Jay