Railroad Forums 

• Roadside America

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1564947  by Erik73

Who here picked something up at the auction? Will it live on? Myself and others from other forums are seriously interested and hope information is shared.
 #1570883  by Arlington

I didn’t hear about the auction :-(
 #1571909  by Erik73

Arlington wrote:I didn’t hear about the auction :-(
The trains aren’t sold yet, there’s going to be a separate auction. Only info I could find was Facebook which says late spring/early summer.