Railroad Forums 

• Resigning Moderator Duty

• Discussion of present-day CM&Q operations, as well as discussion of predecessors Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway (MMA) and Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR).
Discussion of present-day CM&Q operations, as well as discussion of predecessors Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway (MMA) and Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR).

Moderator: MEC407

#927466  by CNJ

All:

This is to inform you that I am resigning my moderator responsibilites on the MMA Forum effective immediately.

I have already informed Jeff Smith of my decision.

If there are any of you who are desirous of taking over the forum as Moderator, Please let him know as soon as possible.

Its been a pleasure to have moderated here.

Regards,

B.M. Hensley

"CNJ"
 #927756  by MEC407

Big thanks to CNJ for all his help and work here at the MMA/BAR forum. All of us who follow MMA and its predecessor roads appreciate it.

Some of you may be familiar with me from the other forums I moderate, as well as my participation here in the MMA/BAR forum. I look forward to continuing the great discussions we've had here, and I'd like to thank Mr. Jeff Smith for his vote of confidence in appointing me as moderator.

If you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to send me a private message. I'm always happy to help in any way I can.