Railroad Forums 

• Removal of BNSF Timetables from Accessible Part of Site

• Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM
Discussion related to BNSF operations. Official site: BNSF.COM

Moderator: Komachi

#185935  by rangerjim94

I would like to know what prompted BNSF to remove their divisional timetables from the accessible portion of the site? Could it be the paranoa over terrorism? Since Iam researching a number of railroads, BNSF included, I liked to be able to print a copy of each divisional timetable as I needed it for research. Now that they have been removed, that is impossible. I would be interested in any more recent than 1998. Don't necessarily have to be current, though that would be nice. I could trade timetables from the East for a recent set of BNSF. Anyone who might have extras or access please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks and I will be happy to put a goodies package together for you. Will give mailing address with e-mail reply.

#189181  by Delta

I guess I would like to know why people feel entitled to proprietary information.

#240377  by gprimr1

There may be a concern about terrorism also.

#495767  by Rockingham Racer

Delta wrote:I guess I would like to know why people feel entitled to proprietary information.
I'll answer that one. I didn't feel "entitled". I used to use them to update train dispatcher simulations of territories I'd created. I don't have a problem with them being removed, however.