Railroad Forums 

• Recent LV Looseleaf Book Offering

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

#431951  by CAR_FLOATER

Just curious -

Has anyone purchased the fan-produced spiral bound LV (and CNJ) books that James Mancuso has been hawking on the various Yahoo! Groups sites he runs/frequents?
Just curious if they are worth the $15.00 price.
He says they contain pictures, maps, and info from his personal collection.
I assume they are on par with Bob Fischer's L&NE and CNJ books of the same format, but far better graphically than the old Ed Gardner LV books.

CF
 #620739  by Caseyjim

Both books also contain system set of line by line mileage tables, timetables, system maps, sample freight schedules. The Lehigh Valley book also contains consist information on the main line passenger trains. The price includes the shipping, PRIORITY or firstclass, purchaser's choice. If anyone wants the pair, I will knock 5.00 off the total, which will still include shipping.
CAR_FLOATER wrote:Just curious -

Has anyone purchased the fan-produced spiral bound LV (and CNJ) books that James Mancuso has been hawking on the various Yahoo! Groups sites he runs/frequents?
Just curious if they are worth the $15.00 price.
He says they contain pictures, maps, and info from his personal collection.
I assume they are on par with Bob Fischer's L&NE and CNJ books of the same format, but far better graphically than the old Ed Gardner LV books.

CF