Railroad Forums 

• Ranks, Part II

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#127946  by ANDY117

What about like, if your color at the bottom of the screen coincided with the rank? Like, Contributor-brown Veteran- Red Guru- up to them Admin.- yellow, like it is now, and Moderators keep the green.

#129303  by crazy_nip

I liked the "hobo" rank idea

also, there should be a special rank for over 200 deleted posts or something like that

for whatever reasons I seem to only have like 400 posts logged

#129786  by Robert Paniagua

also, there should be a special rank for over 200 deleted posts or something like that

for whatever reasons I seem to only have like 400 posts logged

Well, they may have not been necessarily deleted, maybe from time to time when you go further into posting some of the posts from way before may get lost or something, I don't exactly know to be honest with you.

#129796  by Reddy Rocker

As for the "Hobo" rank, the only person I know of who fits that description is transittrain, and IIRC he's banned for life.

* Hopes Otto doesn't become the Hulk after mentioning TT's name *

#129802  by ANDY117

What about R1435212A-Train? does he get that magical rank also. Please, don't hurt me. otto, it was an honest quetion. I don't feel like becoming a pancake from the Hulk today.

#129913  by Robert Paniagua

As for the "Hobo" rank, the only person I know of who fits that description is transittrain, and IIRC he's banned for life.

LOL You're right Karl, that was Ray Taylour's life, hoboing away. What a creep he is.. Yes, he's banned for life, although he came back as "southstationtrack13" over at the MBTA Forum, but I zapped him out, then as "jumbotusk", but I zapped out his nonsense there, with his O/T stuff.

* Hopes Otto doesn't become the Hulk after mentioning TT's name *

Don't worry, I don't think he would be, now that I've been clamping down... :-D

#129917  by ANDY117

Who?? He must have bee nzapped before i joined up. Was he worse than R143 521826263 A-Train?

#129933  by AmtrakFan

The 2 Hobo people were before my time.

#130233  by Robert Paniagua

Who?? He must have bee nzapped before i joined up. Was he worse than R143 521826263 A-Train?

This was some guy named Ray Taylor. That's his real name. He used Transittrain in the last forum system, and then had other aliases after the transittrain nickname was banned.

FYI R143 521826263 (someone else) A-train is actually R44 A train 5212 and R44 A train 5308. Beware, he uses those two usernames to pull our leg. And yes, Transittrain was A LOT worse than R44 A Train 5212/5308.

#130404  by Reddy Rocker

It all started when he posted obviously false information in forums like the MBTA forum. He posted a question about getting his bicycle up the elevator at Malden Station, and at that time the elevator wasn't even built yet. (Although it is there now, but currently can't be used, due to it not being ready for use yet)

And according to what I've heard, jumbotusk was NOT transittrash, but an even older troll, by the name of Skippy.

#130501  by Robert Paniagua

And according to what I've heard, jumbotusk was NOT transittrash, but an even older troll, by the name of Skippy.

That's right, our "OLD" friend, the worst of the worst abusive members (thank god he's not invading) Mr. AC9967.

I wonder if he trained R44 A Train 5212/5308 and the others...

#131188  by CRail

This is rather interesting, What kind of things did they do? just post bogus info??? any idea why???

#131481  by Robert Paniagua

This is rather interesting, What kind of things did they do? just post bogus info??? any idea why???

Yes, not only bogus info, but things that were nothing to do with the MBTA, or let alone with trains.

As for "AC9967" better known as Skippy, he was very abusive, he would create "personal attacks" against us, before you even joined, and there was another abusive member on the MBTA forum back then, who was "Mr. Tom Nee Rocks", who was also abusive and would taunt other participants.

TransitTrain was the one that would post stuff about buses, or cars (automobiles) and non-MBTA things, which ticked us all off, and we're glad they are not around anymore.