Railroad Forums 

• Railroad video Productions

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#1210515  by GE45tonner

Couldn't find an answer anywhere else, besides a dead-link on trainORDERS.

Anyway, I remember a few years ago there was a website, I think it was Walter M. Berko's site, and he had many cab ride videos, including many of the MBTA commuter lines. I saw the Franklin and Attleboro (Now Providence) lines and told myself I would have to order them some day.

Well, five years later that website cannot be found. If anyone could help me find those two MBTA DVD's that would be really appreciated.

Thanks.
Sean
 #1244112  by ALcocentury

Sean: I know of a fellow selling Railroad Video Productions,his name is Dennis @ Anchor Videos,Montague,N.J. 1-800-511-4140,www.train-video.com,he's a real nice person,I just purchased P & W cab ride from him, a W.M.Berko 2003 video. Give him a call,or go to his web site,hope this helps. Enjoy,
Robert