Railroad Forums 

• Railpictures.net problems???

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#425536  by EMTRailfan

Is anyone else having problems in getting RP to come up? I noticed yesterday afternoon at work that it had some issues like not showing all of the menu choices: loco, RR, state, photg, etc. I also noticed that it was only showing 7 photos per page even though the default 15 was still selected. I got home last evening, and it won't open at all. Same for today. I can't even get the home page to come up at all to check out the forums on there to see about problems.

#425593  by Conrail1990

I am too. Maybe some rp.net haters got to it. :-D

#425640  by Conrail4evr

Conrail1990 wrote:I am too. Maybe some rp.net haters got to it. :-D
As I've said a million times before...if you have a problem with the site, don't go to it. No more hassles, no more complaining, no more headaches...problem solved!
 #425763  by transit383

EMTRailfan wrote:Is anyone else having problems in getting RP to come up? I noticed yesterday afternoon at work that it had some issues like not showing all of the menu choices: loco, RR, state, photg, etc. I also noticed that it was only showing 7 photos per page even though the default 15 was still selected. I got home last evening, and it won't open at all. Same for today. I can't even get the home page to come up at all to check out the forums on there to see about problems.
I've noticed this happens a lot more if you use Explorer to visit the site. I use Firefox and its rarely a problem in this browser.
 #425770  by EMTRailfan

I've been looking at RP about a year or so now, and this is the first that this has ever happened to me. I do use Explorer both at home and at work. I have never had any other problems like this with RP or any other site. Right now, RP is the only site that I look at that is doing this. Does it eventually come back? I've seen Firefox, and don't particularly like it. Not that it is bad, junk, or whatever. I think it is just the difference in the layout, etc.

#425779  by Conrail1990

I have watched RP.net for over a year now too. And this is also the first time I believe they have had problems.

#425949  by Conrail1990

It looks like Railpictures.net is back online.

#426090  by EMTRailfan

Conrail1990 wrote:It looks like Railpictures.net is back online.
Thank gosh!!! I noticed it was back too this AM. I am scheduled at the "Vacation Station" this week and was wondering what I was going to look at on the net. Can't look at p(oYo)rn :wink: cuz the Big Brother IT Dept. would catch it. They haven't dinged me for researching trains yet.